Sunday, October 20, 2013

Welcome Friends!

I am so thrilled to be writing my very first post on our classroom blog page! I am really excited to use this page as a way to communicate with families and with other teachers, as well as a way to celebrate our work together in fourth grade. As a permanent substitute for fourth grade, I want to use this method of communication to showcase our learning. I am currently working on the construction of our classroom blog site, so please keep checking back. This week I will be changing several things around and adding pictures from our classroom, such as bulletin boards and student projects. As a part of our writing, students will be held accountable for submitting our class updates for our progress each week. You will walk step-by-step with us through various projects that we do throughout the remainder of the year.

I welcome any feedback that you may have! I am very eager and determined that with the help of my fourth graders, this blog will be a great tool for communication and a celebration of our work.

Have a wonderful day!


Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment