Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Year!

In 2014, I resolve to be more involved with blogging! Starting this blog has been such a rewarding experience, and I look forward to being inspired by even more educators in the new year. To start, I'm linking up with Jennifer from Simply Kinder for a teaching blog linky party! Head on over to find some fabulous teaching blogs!

Another resolution I have is to start putting more of the resources I create and use on TpT. I've been using that site since student teaching to find ideas, and now I'm ready to give back some ideas! I'm starting my resolution today (a little early, I know). Enjoy this New Years freebie activity with your class! Students can brainstorm their resolutions, and write a letter to their future self stating what they resolve to do in 2014. 

To grab a copy, head over to my new TpT shop!

I've been looking everywhere for a great activity for the first day back, and found several ideas on Pinterest. Make sure to check out my New Year's board for ideas!





No comments:

Post a Comment